This parmesan panko brussels sprouts appetizer will leave other vegetable side dishes in the dust.
In the dust, the other brussels sprout side dishes will stay, as pheasants will be blown away at the chickadees revolutionary new tastebuds to aid in consuming this gratifying feast. Forever grateful to the king, peasants would find organic and non- genetically modified (non-GMO) brussels sprout seeds to be a godsend to their Earth. Presents to the evolution of mankind, these brussels sprouts will satiate the appetite of any man who chooses to partake in this luxurious vegetarian dish. Presence of a God who is whole-y, holy, and divine in the hearts of the ever giving, forgiving, and forgiven will surely create a steadfast revolution of health foods country side. A God so blissful in satisfaction to the beauty of the helpful, would be delighted to partake in this feast while enjoying courses of the meal with choices of his own. Together they will explore the opportunity to heal the world, one recipe at a time.
Who says that the main course has to be the pinnacle of every meal?
These parmesan panko brussels sprouts tell another story. Like pieces of a puzzle, these ingredients fit together like whole wheat bread and cheese. A miraculous and golden all American grilled cheese sandwich would complete this evening meal, as well as many other main course dishes, or side dishes compiled together. A piece of the heart in each course would provide for a meal so rich that all of society will moan in anticipated delight. Thankful for completing their minute part to a significant whole, it will take a few minutes to provide a meal so steadfast that even the most disgruntled of contenders will want to take a bite.
- 1.5 lbs of brussels sprouts
- 3 TBS avocado oil
- 1 c. grated cheese
- 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 TBS vegan shortening
- fresh garlic (2 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp salt
400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large cooking pan, boil brussels sprouts in salted water for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the avocado oil and garlic in a baking pan and roast for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain brussels sprouts and move them onto a greased baking sheet.
- Toss brussels sprouts and salt to coat
- Mix fresh Parmesan cheese and Panko bread crumbs together.
- Combine brussels sprouts and Panko cheese mixture completely by tossing.
- Add vegan shortening and bake (12-15 minutes).
- When the bread crumbs are golden brown and the brussels sprouts are tender, your parmesan panko brussels sprouts recipe is ready and rearing to go.
You know this brussels sprout recipe is good when tummy growls are replaced with moans of satisfaction.
This brussels sprouts recipe straight from the heart will provide wholesome nutritious values to sustain one’s body as a temple, fit for God. The parmesan panko brussels sprouts recipe will provide steadfast energy to those who enjoy the taste of this slightly bitter and cheesy combination of this dish. Brussels sprouts pale in comparison to many vegetables, as they offer a rich assortment of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, supplied to the body in order for anyone to remain at the top of their game.