This fresh asparagus and goat cheese pasta is a light course that will energize your every move.
Life in the big city can be difficult when the hustle and bustle leave you less time than you believe you have to lead a structured life. During moments of this internal conflict, the last state you want to leave yourself in is “hangry”. With a light meal of fresh asparagus and goat cheese pasta, you are sure to leave your home energized and feeling great.
With fresh ingredients and an appetite to boot, the asparagus and goat cheese pasta will satisfy your body, heart, mind and soul.
It is impossible to deny the satisfaction you get over using these healthy ingredients in this fresh goat cheese pasta dish. The vibrant colors of these clean ingredients are enough to make your mouth warm and your heart drool. In complete disarray over your senses, you will enjoy the fresh asparagus and goat cheese pasta bite by bite. The flavors of this dish mesh in perfect balance; blending together on the tip of your tongue, melting in your mouth, and leaving your spirits refined.
- Fusilli pasta
- Goat cheese (5-5.5 oz)
- Asparagus (1 lb. in 1- 1.5 in. pieces)
- 1 fresh Lemon (1 TBS grated)
- 1/4 c. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. chopped tarragon (sprigs for garnish)
- Cook pasta in pot of boiling water (5-10 minutes).
- Add and cook asparagus with pasta for 3 minutes.
- Combine tarragon, avocado oil, goat cheese and lemon peel.
- Drain asparagus and pasta, reserving 1 c. avocado oil.
- Add hot pasta, 1/4 c. avocado oil, and asparagus to bowl with the goat cheese mixture.
- Add more liquid (if dry) and toss noodles and cheese mixture to coat.
- Season pasta (salt and pepper) to taste.
- Transfer to fresh dish.
- Garnish fresh asparagus and goat cheese pasta with tarragon.
Get yourself ready and rearing for a new tomorrow with the asparagus and goat cheese pasta and two steps forward.
For an extra skip in your step fresh asparagus and goat cheese pasta will give you a bolt of energy in the right direction. This heavy lunch or light dinner will be beneficial in any vegetarian who seeks to keep their body well-nourished. For a meal so good that it leaves your tummy full and your brain in a state of complete bliss, this asparagus and goat cheese pasta recipe is a dish that you are sure to enjoy.