These three quick and easy luxurious vinaigrettes are a few favorites I enjoy with my salads.
The great thing about homemade dressings is that you know exactly what ingredients are in the dressing, and you can control the healthiness of the dressings. Since I am watching my sugar intake, this delicious homemade balsamic vinaigrette is the perfect dressing to go on top of my salad.
This dressing is only one of many easy luxurious vinaigrettes that you can make for your salads. You can adjust ingredients as you please to make the dressing tastier for you. While we chose to make the delicious homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing to pair with our salad, I am sharing three easy dressing recipes that you can try with your own salads.
Delicious Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
This golden balsamic vinaigrette made for the perfect pairing with the salad I made last week. It is easy and quick to prepare.
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 3 TBS lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Add olive oil, hot sauce, olive oil, garlic clove, lemon juice, pepper and salt into a shaker cup.
- Shake cup to mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Enjoy this delicious homemade balsamic vinaigrette on your salad!
I wholeheartedly recommend this balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It tasted great with the fruit based salad. Since the salad was sweet and nutty, this dressing offered a bit of a bite while not overpowering the salad. Although we used hot sauce, it did not offer heat to the salad. Since I enjoy spicy foods, I may add a little bit more hot sauce to the dressing next time to try to make the salad a bit more spicy.
Sultry Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 TBS red wine vinegar
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 2 tsp. shallots (minced)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Add the red wine vinegar, olive oil, shallots, pepper and salt into a blender.
- Blend all ingredients completely and pour into a shaker cup.
- Enjoy this sultry red wine vinaigrette on your salad!
Tangy Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 TBS poppy seeds
- Add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, onion, and paprika to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Add poppy seeds to finish your homemade dressing.
- Enjoy your homemade tangy poppy seed vinaigrette!